The Ambassadors is a group of students involved in the promotion of worldwide missions. A vital part of Crossroads College's missions program, this organization includes students who have committed themselves to active involvement in the field of missions, as well as students who have decided to promote the "World Christian" movement through Christian congregations wherever the Lord calls them.
The Ambassadors are involved in:
- ongoing education in mission needs and the needs of missionaries
- preparation for mission services
- development of and participation in cross-cultural, short-term mission experiences
- sponsorship of the annual "Mission Emphasis Week" on campus
- promotion and encouragement of the total student body toward mission understanding and commitment
The Ambassadors meet at least once per month for discussion, prayer, presentations on world missions needs and strategic efforts to meet those needs, or work on missions projects. This group will assist students in determining whether their own gifts, skills and abilities are appropriate for cross-cultural missionary services. Issues of cross-cultural living are discussed in light of biblical commitment and social/emotional demands.