The Christian Ministry major is designed to equip graduates for ministry within a broad range of vocational choices. The Pastoral Leadership concentration seeks to equip graduates with foundational skills to serve as the pastoral minister of a local congregation and/or to pursue graduate education in leadership ministry.
Students who successfully complete the Christian Ministry major should be able to:
- Proclaim biblical truth accurately, effectively, and contextually.
- Exercise effective leadership in the church.
- Display desirable personal characteristics contributing to effectiveness in ministry.
- Define the role of the pastoral minister in the church and world.
- Display skills essential to the daily work of the pastoral minister.
- Offer helpful concern to people as they face the challenges of life.
- Draw upon the insights and experiences gained through an internship in pastoral ministry.
Visit the Curriculum page to check out what courses are included in this program!