The faculty and administration of Crossroads College are bound by deep personal conviction to be true to the principles and goals of a distinctively Christian education. The college champions the lordship of Christ and the authority of the Bible over all of life. We believe the gospel of Christ and the church to be the divinely appointed agencies for the evangelization of the world through regeneration by the indwelling Holy Spirit. We believe that it is possible to be alert to changing currents of thought without sacrificing a firm and resolute faith in the revelation of God as found in scripture. We are satisfied to be Christian in all our personal and educational pursuits as God gives us grace to fulfill that goal.
The faculty and administration are also committed to the ideals of the Restoration Movement as these find expression and authority in scripture. Accordingly, Crossroads College firmly advocates the unity of all believers under the lordship of Christ, the reformation of the Church as it is ideally depicted in Scripture, and the evangelization of the world.
Crossroads College is a member of the Association for Biblical Higher Education. Accordingly, Crossroads affirms annually the tenets of faith held by ABHE schools as they find expression in the Bible:
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious atonement through his shed blood, in his bodily resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in his personal and visible return in power and glory.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he was tempted by Satan and fell, and that, because of the exceeding sinfulness of human nature, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary for salvation.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, and by whom the church is empowered to carry out Christ's great commission.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.