The Mission of Crossroads College
Crossroads College serves Christ and His church through academic excellence in a Christ-centered education, by developing Christian leaders who impact the world for Christ, and by providing resources that strengthen churches and enrich the community.
Crossroads College will always:
- Remain Christ-centered, biblically based, and committed to principles of New Testament Christianity.
- Keep the Bible central to our curriculum and integrate its truth into every discipline.
- Partner with the church in fulfilling its mission.
- Equip each student for a life of ministry and service.
- Provide education for preaching and other career ministries.
- Cultivate skill in thinking critically through academic excellence, freedom, and integrity.
- Create an environment in which all members of the college community are strengthened in their relationship with Christ.
- Prepare students for servant leadership in the local church and community.
- Through the Associate of Arts program provide students with a foundation for further studies, for vocational preparation, and for effective service within the general ministries of the local church.
- Through baccalaureate level educational programs prepare students for vocational ministry and other professions.
- Provide an education that equips students to think critically and communicate effectively.
- Provide instruction, tools and educational experiences so that students may progressively develop an integrated understanding of the Bible, the Christian faith and God's world.
- Help students develop as Christian servant-leaders by acquiring appropriate characteristics and skills so they may serve with competence and excellence in vocational ministry and other professions.
It is the conviction of Crossroads College that nothing, be it natural ability, intellectual achievement, or any other highly prized attribute, can take the place of personal dedication to Christ.